- Fares must be presented when boarding the bus, no exceptions. Drivers do not carry change, so please have exact fare. Drivers do not accept personal checks. Passengers wishing to pay via personal check must pay at the customer service center in San Andreas. Checks will not be accepted without proper identification.
- Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult or older child (12+)
- No eating or smoking on the bus. Non-alcoholic beverages are allowed in plastic, spill-proof containers.
- No pets are allowed, except service animals for persons with a disability.
- Music may only be played through the headphones.
- Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times. No wet clothing, such as swimsuits, is permitted.
- No offensive language, violence or vandalism.
- Bags must sit in your lap or at your feet. Bags must not block aisle or take up available seating.
Good bus etiquette is always appreciated